Everyone needs emotional support and guidance throughout their divorce.
Start Over Smart is devoted to men and women who are thinking about, going through and beyond divorce.
We will offer you the emotional and practical support you need to feel in control, less overwhelmed and have an easier transition into the next phase of your life. And even more to lower your stress and empower you to start over smart!
- Short Term Divorce/Marital Counseling
- Emotional Support and Guidance Throughout your divorce.
- Parent Guidance: Learn how to help you children and minimize the impact divorce will have on them.
- Help you understand your Financial Situation
- Learn Co-Parenting Skills (learn to work well with your ex-spouse)
- Improve communication and maintain a healthy relationship with your ex-spouse
- Help you avoid common mistakes
- Help you SAVE money
- Lower your anxiety – help you feel more empowered and in control of your divorce process
- Provide vetted resources you may need (attorneys, financial planners, career coaches, insurance agencies, real estate and mortgage brokers, and more…)
Click here to watch Nicole and Francine talk about their book
and advisory practice on the Today Show!
Watch Our Recent Appearance on the Divorce View
Join Our Mailing List
You will receive our monthly newsletter with hot-topic blogs, events information and more!
Enter your email address on the right and you will also receive our FREE Divorce Checklist and other useful materials listed below.
Essential Documents Included When You Sign Up for the Mailing List
- Divorce Decisions Checklist
- Budget Forms
- Net Income Sheet
- Assets & Liabilities List
- Sample Move Out Agreement
- Affidavit of Parental Consent for Travel
- Children’s Bill of Rights
- Children’s Transition Day Checklist
- Holidays Chart